Thursday, May 28, 2009

UPDATES!!!

The stray was carted away by maintenance (I LOVE living in an apartment). I can't believe - I'm almost 30 and the cats are coming to me, the old spinster, but I sent him packing. Oh, and I sent the Lime Ricki suit back. The bottom half looked nude and the top was WAY too big. To look like I am out of middle school, is that too much to ask?

So, I purchased a new one on VS - the picture online might be a tad immodest, but on me (with NO cleavage), I think it will be a-okay. IF it's cute, I may post pictures once it comes. Cross your fingers it fits!!

I ran the Bolder Boulder (a 10K) for the third year and got my best time. Still not under an hour, but REALLY close.

I am in the middle of three books right now - Atlas Shrugged, Wealth of Nations and Undaunted Courage. By the end of the summer, I will be done with all three. So let it be written, so let it be done. CONFESSION: I started UC and WoN at least 2 years ago. Disgruntled that I can get through 4 twilight books in a matter of months, but books that REALLY might breed new thought and further my intellectual capacity sit on the shelf half read for years. Bad sign of character or is this NORMAL??

I am almost done with my application for school at CU Denver. I just need to write the essay. I should start in August if all goes as planned. 37 credits to the MCAT and about 9 years to life as a dermatologist.

My little roommate Jennie is coming to town in October - I LOVE HER!!

I will be traveling out of the country at the end of the summer. These are the options:

Finland/Greece/Italy
France/Switzerland/maybe Spain
New Zealand/Fiji

Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Jennie said...

I vote for New Zealand or Fiji, New Zealand looks so beautiful from all the movies they have done there, and I had a mission companion from Fiji, she said "I live on the beach, actually, everyone in Fiji lives on the beach!" Spain and France I have been to, they were pretty cool, although I didn't appreciate the snobby french people. And there is a girl in my ward from Finland so if you decide to go there I can easily get more info-sounds like most people there speak english too which is nice. P.S. I didn't know you were going into dermatology, good for you!

Unknown said...

Italy, then France, then Italy. Take me! Take me! --Dad

Mollie said...

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

DERMATOLOGIST?!?!?!?!?!?!?

SINCE WHEN?!?!?!?

I mean, I'm not surprised, just a tad un-informed I suppose. I prefer to be in the know. I guess I need to call you three times a week to get the latest.

. said...

I'm glad Mollie is just as surprised as I am to hear the latest update in the Life of Ashlee. You're going to tackle 8 more years of school, huh? Good luck with that- you can do it!