Wednesday, April 29, 2009



I just bought this on lime ricki. It is ULTRA modest. Perhaps too much so, but I love the turquoise and the tie in the back. I can't wait for summer!!! MOTIVATION to WORK OUT. Yes. I am FINALLY back into running. I think, this is still such a possibility because I might die on the swim, but I MIGHT do a triathlon. Oh, it's a lofty goal, but I gotta live for something right now.
Okay, I also MIGHT start taking some classes at UCD this summer. It's my 6 year anniversary graduating from BYU this month. Yes, that's college. 6 years. yikes times two. That's a long time. I need to hit the books so I don't totally turn every part of my non-accounting brain to mush. Biology and chemistry are on the list for the first semester back. Maybe in about 6 more years I can take the DAT and check that off the list :)

4 comments:

Jenn said...

This is SUPER cute! I've yet to buy a "modest" swim suit. Ooops! I figure I'll go with a matching sarong as long as I can get away with it.

Mollie said...

A triathalon??? Holy cow. That's awesome. I guess had you called me back the other night we may have gotten to that in our conversation (tsk tsk- did you find your client okay?). Cute suit, I'm glad you got one. Oh and YAY FOR THE NATURAL SCIENCES. I HEART BIOLOGY.

Chadlee said...

Very cute swimsuit, the color will be great on you. So I had to google DAT since I know nothing. Dental Admission Exam??? Your new career?

Ash said...

I got one from there too, only I liked their stuff from last year better :) I'm using mine next week in Hawaii, although I'm no where near swim suit shape.